The W8 forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Problems, Tips and Tricks About the W8 > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Shoutbox  Your message
You must log in to shout!

Welcome to W8forum.dk! Introduce yourself here!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 14>
Author

Online Status: Offline
  Quote TheSwami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Welcome to W8forum.dk! Introduce yourself here!
    Posted: 30-Oct-2008 at 12:46
Wow, it's been awhile since I've visited this forum! I missed my W8 so much, I might snag and mod another one before the year is over...

Peace and blessings,

The Real Swami.. :-)
SirRangeALot View Drop Down

Quote SirRangeALot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Oct-2008 at 19:32
Well, hello there Will! It's good to see you around these parts!
Get a wagon. Bitches love wagons.
Stymie View Drop Down

Quote Stymie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Nov-2008 at 21:06
Originally posted by SirRangeALot

Well, hello there Will! It's good to see you around these parts!

Please let me second that greeting, and also express my gratitude for all of the hard work you did on behalf of W8 owners!

Welcome indeed!
yesimalex View Drop Down
Super Poster
Super Poster

Quote yesimalex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Nov-2008 at 15:36
New, and proud W8 owner.

I've got a 2003 silver Passat Wagon with 103,000 miles on it

No pictures yet but I'll get one up once the weather is better. Right now having to much fun playing in the snow!
Dual Magnaflows and Level 10 bullet proof TC
Turbo DIY
You just got burnt by a wagon
with two car seats in the back....
Stymie View Drop Down

Quote Stymie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Nov-2008 at 19:34
Hi Alex, welcome to the forum!
sverdina View Drop Down

Quote sverdina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Feb-2009 at 15:36
Name: Sergio
Occ: IT
Hobbies: climbing, 'boarding, surfing...

W8 - 2003, blk/blk, 6mt/sport wagon, no mods other than limo tint.

Bought w/ 20k. Cam adjuster fixed under warranty @ ~40k.

Replaced thermostat housing under warranty @ ~48k due to cooling fans constantly running (issue has since returned, and also subsided on its own. Annoying).

Replaced #1 injector due to cylinder misfire ($660) - possibly self inflicted as I sprayed down the engine area following a DIY rear brake job. DOH!

Sadly haven't taken any nice photos of it yet, although I think this one captures the W8 in its element rather nicely:

Edited by sverdina - 09-Feb-2009 at 20:08
blk/blk '03 variant, 6sp/sport
Jukes Dub8 View Drop Down

Quote Jukes Dub8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Feb-2009 at 03:17
What up everyone! Wow i'm stoked to have finally been able to register on this forum. The page had not been letting me activate my account. So anyway I am a new proud owner of an 03 W8 wagon w/ 69 thousand miles, second owner. The car is amazing and so is this website. Its tight to see and read all the posts, has been very informative for me while having this car for about a month. I will post pics as soon as I get a chance to detail that bad biddy. Stay up everyone!
VWAffe View Drop Down
Super Poster
Super Poster

Quote VWAffe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Feb-2009 at 10:33
Are you the one who bought the 6-speed from Knoxville?... anyway, welcome!
'03 W8 Sedan 6MT     ..."it goes to 11!"
'02 V6 Wagon 4Mo 5MT (Swap In Work)     ...both black on black w/ limo tint
'14 JSW TDI 6MT
Jukes Dub8 View Drop Down

Quote Jukes Dub8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Feb-2009 at 12:52
No I hail straight out of Utah. And suprisingly there are a few w8's out here. In the last two days I've seen two wagons and just yesterday met a guy on the slopes that has a wagon as well. I guess I'm not alone out here.
JohnMleczko View Drop Down

Quote JohnMleczko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Apr-2009 at 14:39
Hello All!
Though I am new to this Forum I have owned W8 Wagons since 2004 when I purchased my first a new 2004 Silver auto Wagon with sport pkg. I subsequently purchased one of the few 2004 V10 Toureg diesels imported in that model year. After suffering with that for 4 years (myriad of fuel and fuel system related issues) I replaced it with another 2004 Green W8 auto wagon with sport pkg (42,000M) and restored it. Shortly after finishing that I acquired a pristine 2003 Red non-sport pkg W8 Wagon(14,000) out in Seattle Wa. and had it shipped East (CT)
At this point I have 3, yes three W8 Wagons, glutton for punishment that I am! I love them even with all their inherent engineering issues.
Torque converter done on silver 2004 @37,000 miles, all cam tensioners currently being replaced on 2nd green 2004 @47,000 miles. Just regular Mobil 1(0-30 European) oil changes on the low mileage 2003 waiting for the inevitable! I will post a group shot of the three as soon as they are all in residence simultaneously.

Hrothie(John Mleczko)

JSM
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 14>