The W8 forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Problems, Tips and Tricks About the W8 > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Shoutbox  Your message
You must log in to shout!

Welcome to W8forum.dk! Introduce yourself here!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 14>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
  Quote JTninja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Welcome to W8forum.dk! Introduce yourself here!
    Posted: 04-Apr-2009 at 23:59
Welcome! Im curious, you have warrenties on all cars, yet? :D
JT Tami
JohnMleczko View Drop Down

Quote JohnMleczko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Apr-2009 at 10:04
Silver and green 2004's have JMA Platinums, and I am waiting until just before the end of the VW Certification period to do the same with the Red 2003 to maximize the covered miles. I am amazed that when you have the engine and tranny already out that VWOA will not take care of the other known issues at the same time. Thanks for your interest!
Hrothie(John Mleczko)
JSM
pssat View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote pssat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Apr-2009 at 20:33
John, who does your service in CT? Montesi?
JohnMleczko View Drop Down

Quote JohnMleczko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Apr-2009 at 09:38
You are correct. I bought my new 2004 W8 Wagon and V10 TDI Toureg from Curran, but had a real falling out with them relative to servicing problems with the V10 and went over to Montessi. Less convenient but much better service department. Having 3 W8's with 2 drivers makes the inevitable service durations easier.
Hrothie(John Mleczko)
JSM
rustybronco View Drop Down
Super Poster
Super Poster

Quote rustybronco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Apr-2009 at 09:44
Hi John, welcome to the forum. Sounds like a nice collection of W8's there. Looking forward to seeing pictures.
Colormatch View Drop Down

Quote Colormatch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jul-2009 at 21:19
Hey everyone, my name is Bob Soukup. Just bought this 03 W8 sedan. Its in excellent shape and I really like it.

Edited by Colormatch - 16-Jul-2009 at 17:27
B5crazy View Drop Down
Super Poster
Super Poster

Quote B5crazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jul-2009 at 21:25
Originally posted by Colormatch

Hey everyone, my name is Bob Soukup. Just bought this 03 W8 sedan. Its in excellent shape and I really like it. Can anyone direct me to someone or some where to find out how many of these were imported from germany? Thank you

Bob,

Welcome. I see you finally got in.   Go to my webpage below and click on the FAQ page. There is an Excel file you can download with all of the production numbers for US W8s.

Tom

Edited by B5crazy - 07-Jul-2009 at 21:27
2004 W8 Variant 6MT Pacific Blue/Grey
1992 Cabriolet
2012 Golf R 4dr CW

http://mysite.verizon.net/b5crazy/
SirRangeALot View Drop Down

Quote SirRangeALot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jul-2009 at 22:09
Get a wagon. Bitches love wagons.
jon-a-ton View Drop Down

Quote jon-a-ton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Jul-2009 at 13:08
new teeth on it so when it talks it sparks
hey my name is jon and i livin Minnesota my car has two things done to it since i bought it new grill and also exhaust i have two magnaflows and took out the resignator

Edited by jon-a-ton - 10-Jul-2009 at 13:21
MRAJB View Drop Down
Super Poster
Super Poster

Quote MRAJB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Jul-2009 at 14:35
I've been looking for an all chrome grill. Can you tell me where you got that?

Originally posted by jon-a-ton

new teeth on it so when it talks it sparks
hey my name is jon and i livin Minnesota my car has two things done to it since i bought it new grill and also exhaust i have two magnaflows and took out the resignator
Looking to buy a W8 Wagon 6-Speed to haul grocceries...And I finally found one on 2-16-2008
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 14>