Forum Home Forum Home > Traders Corner > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Shoutbox  Your message
You must log in to shout!

FS: Black Leather Interior Wagon

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
  Quote JimmyPringles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FS: Black Leather Interior Wagon
    Posted: 26-Sep-2008 at 02:09
Lowered price to $320...was $350

I have for sale a black leather interior removed from a 2003 Wagon. This is the black color prior to 2004 (04 was Anthracite...more of a dark grey than black). See pics below...

Included are the front seats (manual, non heated w/Airbags), rear seats, door panels front & rear. Obviously, being manual, non heated fronts, these are not W8 specific seats, but I figured I would list them here too as you never know if someone here may be interested (& they are wayyy lighter in weight, then power seats).

While I would not call the seats mint (I believe mint is that, MINT and gets used too loosely), I would say these are pretty darn clean, except for the usual wear & scuffs mainly on the drivers side pieces (seat & door card...as pointed out in the pics).

The door grab handles have usual wear, where the rubber type clearcoat is flaking off. I have all the door card pieces (switches, etc.), except for the rubber pieces that sit inside the front pockets.

At this time I do not wish to break this up, as I would like to get rid of it all in one shot, and think its priced pretty well for everything. I am not looking to ship, as it all would be very heavy & costly, as well as I do not have any materials to pack this stuff up. So, at the moment looking for local sales. I may be willing to meet up with people, who are a little further than "local". Yes this will all fit in back of a Passat Wagon, in case you were wondering.:lol:

Please feel free to reply here, or PM me if needed.

$300 picked up!...Not looking to ship.

Any weird circles in the pics, are from a dirty camera lens.

Thanks for looking!!

Edited by JimmyPringles - 04-Nov-2008 at 08:01
JimmyPringles View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote JimmyPringles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Nov-2008 at 02:03
price lowered.
 Post Reply Post Reply