Forum Home Forum Home > About the Forum > Test Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Shoutbox  Your message
You must log in to shout!

Super poster?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Online Status: Offline
  Quote t0kie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Super poster?
    Posted: 23-Feb-2009 at 11:55
Originally posted by SirRangeALot

Well hello there, stranger! I was beginning to wonder about you...

, What's up Jeremy? Did you sell the Avus yet?
SirRangeALot View Drop Down

Quote SirRangeALot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Feb-2009 at 14:13
Oh yeah! Back in November...I have a new summer set waiting for me to be picked up. (And you guys should know me enough by now when I say it's a secret!)
Get a wagon. Bitches love wagons.
Jukes Dub8 View Drop Down

Quote Jukes Dub8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Mar-2009 at 22:20
Hey Guys I would just like to say that its a pleasure to be a member of this forum. I know I'm a newb at both this forum business as well as owning a beautiful machine but the members on this forum seem to be awesome. I've been around and checked out other sites and it seems like most members have a general "I know everything and will mock you if you don't" attitude. So thank you to everyone for being supportive and friendly.
03 G-Wagon Blue/Grey Tip/Sport
VWAffe View Drop Down
Super Poster
Super Poster

Quote VWAffe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Mar-2009 at 22:25
Originally posted by Jukes Dub8

Hey Guys I would just like to say that its a pleasure to be a member of this forum. I know I'm a newb at both this forum business as well as owning a beautiful machine but the members on this forum seem to be awesome. I've been around and checked out other sites and it seems like most members have a general "I know everything and will mock you if you don't" attitude. So thank you to everyone for being supportive and friendly.

Ditto that. I've been hanging around one forum or another for years now, and the W8-specific ones seem to be free of most poseurs. This and the German-language W8 one are great - kudos to all you guys for keeping it civil and informative.
'03 W8 Sedan 6MT     ..."it goes to 11!"
'02 V6 Wagon 4Mo 5MT (Swap In Work)     ...both black on black w/ limo tint
'14 JSW TDI 6MT
fitzski View Drop Down
Super Poster
Super Poster

Quote fitzski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Mar-2009 at 22:45
Wow... 2 pages in a "Test Forum" topic!!   

re: quality of W8 owners... it's amazing how well forums clean up when you get rid of the lesser riff-raff!   
2003 Passat W8 Variant
(Pacific Blue, Tan, 6sp)
SirRangeALot View Drop Down

Quote SirRangeALot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Mar-2009 at 23:52
Originally posted by fitzski

re: quality of W8 owners... it's amazing how well forums clean up when you get rid of the lesser riff-raff!   

Amen, brother. Admittedly we come across a few boo-birds here and there, but this club/board has the best members bar none!
Get a wagon. Bitches love wagons.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12