Forum Home Forum Home > Traders Corner > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Shoutbox  Your message
You must log in to shout!

Forum LockedThor Belly Pan and 2003 W8 Wagon

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Vincere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thor Belly Pan and 2003 W8 Wagon
    Posted: 09-Oct-2009 at 20:47
I am trying to sell my W8 wagon with 63k miles a transferable extended warranty to 92k miles. I have one aftermarket part that I am considering selling separately. I will trade your belly pan with all hardware plus little cash for my Thor Evolution aluminum pan with all new hardware and complete install instructions. I plan on posting a real ad soon but my W8 is in excellent condition with Mobil One oil changes since 34k miles, stock Madras 17" wheels with Blizzaks, replica Madras wheels with 7/32 Sumitomo all season tires (both use the factory center caps), all new rotors and pads, all maintenance up to date, service records from new,tinted windows, Silverstone Grey exterior, grey leather interior with winter and summer mats. I posted pictures about 18 months and have since changed wheels. I will pay the warranty transfer fee and include that in the price. The car is currently at the dealer getting a couple of recalls taken car of. Also the battery was replaced last March with a VW battery, one headlight was replaced due to interiof fogging of the HID light housing. I'd like to keep the car but my wife has been out of work for over a year so we don't really need it. It is an automatic and the torque convertor has been replaced about 15k miles ago. I had a Carfax run recently with no negative results but I did not keep a copy. I do have a Carfax report from the first owner that is clear that I will include with the service records.
2003 W8 Tip Wagon
yesimalex View Drop Down
Super Poster
Super Poster

Quote yesimalex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Oct-2009 at 00:37
any thoughts on letting go of the thor for a set price. I'd imagine most of us in need of a belly pan don't have one intact to trade.

At least I don't.

Good luck on the sale, it is a shame to see one go just make sure its a good home.
Dual Magnaflows and Level 10 bullet proof TC
Turbo DIY
You just got burnt by a wagon
with two car seats in the back....
pantera1683 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote pantera1683 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Oct-2009 at 10:47
how much for the wagon?
Vincere View Drop Down

Quote Vincere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Oct-2009 at 14:50
$9900 for the wagon and yes I would consider selling the Thor but I need to contact the dealer for all of the prices of the factory pan. I will check on Monday. Also it snowed here last night and this morning so updated pictures will be delayed a few days.

Dave

Edited by Vincere - 10-Oct-2009 at 14:51
2003 W8 Tip Wagon
SirRangeALot View Drop Down

Quote SirRangeALot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Oct-2009 at 21:28
I'd be interested in the belly pan as well.
cantw8 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote cantw8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Oct-2009 at 03:17
Originally posted by Vincere

Also it snowed here last night and this morning so updated pictures will be delayed a few days.

Dave

Cool! It snowed? Where do you live?
2003 W8 Variant, 6MT, Blue Spirit Pearl / Gray

Vincere View Drop Down

Quote Vincere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Oct-2009 at 19:24
I'm in Omaha,NE and we got 3.8" which set a record for that date. I decided to keep the Thor since buying a new belly pan comes out to close to the same price as the Thor. If someone had a used belly pan in good condition, the deal made sense but not if I had to buy a new one.
2003 W8 Tip Wagon
 Post Reply Post Reply