Forum Home Forum Home > Members > USA - West
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Shoutbox  Your message
You must log in to shout!

W8 Technician in Seattle

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Eurotech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: W8 Technician in Seattle
    Posted: 24-Feb-2011 at 08:07
For anyone needing expert W8 repair and maintenance work done in Seattle, you can find me at Conaway Motors 5201 Colby Avenue in Everett, WA 425-353-3611. I have worked for 3 different VW dealerships and from 2003-2005 I worked for VWoA in Westlake Village, CA. I did not care for California living; Beautiful place but not the place for me.

Anyway, it feels like I have done everything on these vehicle except a complete disassembly of the powertrain (that would never happen at a dealer.) Including a complete vehicle wiring harness replacement.

I have lost count of how many cam adjusters I have done but I would estimate around 20.

Balance shaft belt, torque converter rebuild, heater core, electrical diagnostics. Whatever you need done, I will do it right the first time and best of all, you will never be able to tell that any work was done.
I am in and out like a ghost.     

Ask for Brian

In 2007 I was a fully certified VW Master Technician. I have since left for the independents. Warranty is too much of a hassle. I just wanted to fix cars and help customers without all the bureaucracy.

I am also an expert with the Touareg and Phaeton models as well as the rest of the VW/Audi line of vehicles.

Edited by Eurotech - 11-Feb-2012 at 19:24
SirRangeALot View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote SirRangeALot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Feb-2011 at 18:57
Be sure to add this info (address, phone number as well) to the stickied thread at the top of this page. Thanks!
Get a wagon. Bitches love wagons.
 Post Reply Post Reply