Forum Home Forum Home > Members > Europe
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Shoutbox  Your message
You must log in to shout!

Another nice wee drive out.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
  Quote RobG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Another nice wee drive out.
    Posted: 22-Mar-2011 at 13:22
Went to fill up (97 quid) then decided to go for a gentle afternoon drive. Round trip was about 150 miles, and included the Duke's Pass near Aberfoyle.

I got a new camera which has a better video option than the last one, so figured i'd give it a try. Sadly it seems to have an 8 minute max for HD video, so we're down to Wvga, but it still looks pretty good.

Link
Malcolm Tucker View Drop Down

Quote Malcolm Tucker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Mar-2011 at 23:45
Lovely vid although I felt your pain at the beginning of being on a fantastic twisty-turny road and being stuck behind a meringue who's doing 4mph the whole way!
"I've got more on my plate than a spinster at a wedding"
RobG View Drop Down

Quote RobG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Mar-2011 at 09:42

Aye, the most annoying part was the road was clear as i started the camera rolling (I'd wedged it under the passenger seat headrest) but as i was getting back in the driver's side, he came out of a side road just a bit further back, and as you can see, there aren't many overtaking spots.

That route (or in reverse) usually figures into my sunday afternoon drive, the scenery is fantastic.
 Post Reply Post Reply