Forum Home Forum Home > About the Forum > Comments, Suggestions and Help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Shoutbox  Your message
You must log in to shout!

Just a head's up...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author

Online Status: Offline
  Quote RobG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Just a head's up...
    Posted: 29-May-2011 at 20:39
so when do you get upgraded to a shiny new model?
SirRangeALot View Drop Down

Quote SirRangeALot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-May-2011 at 07:04
LOL...not at least for a year. They like to put 500k-550k on them before you get upgraded to a newer truck. As long as she doesn't break down on me [too much] I'll be a happy camper...err trucker?
Get a wagon. Bitches love wagons.

Quote SirRangeALot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Sep-2011 at 22:57
Going to bump this again...please refrain from sending me emails about spam on the site. I'm here multiple times a day so it will eventually be taken care of. Thanks.

Quote SirRangeALot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Dec-2011 at 06:32
Originally posted by SirRangeALot

Going to bump this again...please refrain from sending me emails about spam on the site. I'm here multiple times a day so it will eventually be taken care of. Thanks.

^^^^^
Awesome Beast View Drop Down

Quote Awesome Beast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Dec-2011 at 17:24
Wow,thats some beast! One of those on our motorway would be classed as a traffic jam!!!

Quote SirRangeALot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Dec-2011 at 23:00
Originally posted by Awesome Beast

Wow,thats some beast! One of those on our motorway would be classed as a traffic jam!!!

LOL...I totally forgot the original reason for starting this thread! I've had two other trucks since then. Long stories (not my fault -- mechanical issues). Right now I have a '08 International ProStar. 462k on the clock and counting.

This pic was just taken yesterday...one big nightmare to back into. Truck and trailer together are 65' long...the distance between the dock and that retaining wall is probably 67'.

spinner View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Quote spinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Dec-2011 at 16:22
Jeremy, I tried disabling the Spam-reports to be sent out via e-mail but apparently it cannot be done.

Happy New Year to all of you!

Quote SirRangeALot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Dec-2011 at 21:19
Originally posted by spinner

Jeremy, I tried disabling the Spam-reports to be sent out via e-mail but apparently it cannot be done.

No biggie, I just set my email to 'private' on my profile. I hate to do it but it had to be done. People can still send me PM's.

Quote SirRangeALot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jan-2012 at 02:34

Originally posted by spinner

No biggie, I just set my email to 'private' on my profile. I hate to do it but it had to be done. People can still send me PM's.

K...I've re-evaluated this decision based on an event that just happened with a member's password needing to be reset. I've unhidden my email addy, BUT...if anyone attempts to email me about spambot bombardments...I will ban you for a week. Kthx.

Quote SirRangeALot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jul-2012 at 00:52

Up. Again.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>