Shoutbox  Your message
You must log in to shout!

Moving to Seattle 10/24/2011

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Super Poster
Super Poster

Online Status: Offline
  Quote 02passatw8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Moving to Seattle 10/24/2011
    Posted: 29-Dec-2011 at 20:49
Originally posted by rustybronco

[QUOTE=02passatW8]Change of plans moving to seattle Jan 23rd.

I was wondering which Liverpool you are moving from. Are you moving cross-country? cross-pond?

[Where are you coming from? We may be going across the country at the same time?
W8_4_ME! View Drop Down

Quote W8_4_ME! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Jan-2012 at 00:03
This snow the last few days in Seattle has been a blast to drive in. I love watching people try (and fail) to navigate the hills and slide off the road as I rip past them. Ahhhhhh 4-Motion, how I love you!

Welcome to the PNW you transplants! We should set up a GTG when the days get longer.
uber n00b
Mr.Fisher View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Mr.Fisher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jan-2012 at 22:03
Originally posted by W8_4_ME!

This snow the last few days in Seattle has been a blast to drive in. I love watching people try (and fail) to navigate the hills and slide off the road as I rip past them. Ahhhhhh 4-Motion, how I love you!

Welcome to the PNW you transplants! We should set up a GTG when the days get longer.

P0011 has kept mine idle this week. I was really looking forward to getting out and seeing how it performed in the snow. My paperW8:

2003 W8 Variant
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12