The W8 forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Problems, Tips and Tricks About the W8 > Do It Yourself Guides
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Shoutbox  Your message
You must log in to shout!

How to change the Air Filter

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Super Poster
Super Poster

Online Status: Offline
  Quote R32Viper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to change the Air Filter
    Posted: 20-Apr-2007 at 19:57
I was looking at elsawing and by looking at the picture I have no clue how to change the air filter can someone do the incredible task to post some real pictures so we all know how to change it I sure don't know how to.

Thanks evrybody.
Carps View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Carps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Apr-2007 at 13:26
ElsaWin has pretty good instructions and diagrams for this task, in my opinion. Not sure you'll get much better. Are you looking under 'Strict Maintenance Operations' ? If not, give it a go...
R32Viper View Drop Down
Super Poster
Super Poster

Quote R32Viper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Apr-2007 at 19:35
Dude I was looking at elsaWin but I can't see anything or know what is what I did it today once you do it if you look at the diagram you will know what piece is what. It took me like 5 Hours to change the oil change the oil filter and air filter.
The air filter was pack with tress and all kind of crazy stuff even Trojan preservatives, hahahah just kidding. But yeah 5 hours is my record for those 3 task after i finish doing all that I took it for a ride to feel the difference and boy I felt the power lol. This is the first time using amsoil 5-40w european formula. It suppost to be really good. I wax it and evrything today so hopefully I will start doing the front Brakes pads. Lets see how many hours is going to take me.
 Post Reply Post Reply