Forum Home Forum Home > Members > Europe
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Shoutbox  Your message
You must log in to shout!

Hello from N.Ireland

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Online Status: Offline
  Quote thcbr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello from N.Ireland
    Posted: 26-Jan-2013 at 21:24

BTW my mind boggles that the police used these cars in the UK. ;-)

[/QUOTE]

You'd be surprised what cars are used over here! They replaced the W8 fleet with R36's and they have been known to used R32 Golfs for their stolen car squad!!
2015 Golf R
2010 Golf GTI
2002 W8 Estate Sold 😭
2002 Anniversary Golf TDI
2003 Golf 150bhp TDI
2002 Honda 954 Fireblade Sold 😭
dervdoc View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote dervdoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Feb-2013 at 22:52
right back to the story line.wheels refurbished i got my self some new shoes for the bbs.

went for some perrelli P-zero rosso's 225/45/17's

so slapped them on

freshens her up but still wasn't happy with the ride height, had looked for coilovers and found a fella supplying them for £235 which i was well please with but turned out he couldnt get them in stock so couldnt be bothered waiting, hoaked about a few sites and eventually found these for less than £50 straight from germany.

fk's. 35mm drop it said,wanted to go down abit and tighten up body roll not go on the deck, so got stuck in and got them fitted

well pleased with ride height, just enough lows for my liking
so after being gathering dust in the shade from november it was time for a clean, heres how she tidied up

so iv ordered a new w8 badge for the front grill and needa spend a bit of time freeing up all adjustment for 4 wheel alignment before she gets lined, dont want her scrubing the perellis off @ £97 a tyre
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12