The W8 forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Traders Corner > Group Buys
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed: *inactive* W8 Speedtuning Chip Group Buy ROUND 3
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Shoutbox  Your message
You must log in to shout!

*inactive* W8 Speedtuning Chip Group Buy ROUND 3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
  Quote jimhappy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: *inactive* W8 Speedtuning Chip Group Buy ROUND 3
    Posted: 06-Feb-2013 at 15:26
This makes me want to change my mind on selling my car! 296 hp in my 6speed sounds pretty darn fun.
Goofy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Goofy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Feb-2013 at 18:01
I'm in. PM'd you the details.
DSutherland View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote DSutherland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Feb-2013 at 18:23
Originally posted by srdavis872

I shall try and post on there.

http://www.passatworld.com/forums/54-group-buys/354580-ecu-flash-speed-tuning-usa-w8-1-8t-v6.html

Let me know if you want anything on there changed.

That's great! Thanks for putting that up for us.
02passatw8 View Drop Down
Super Poster
Super Poster

Quote 02passatw8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Feb-2013 at 20:15
So we can do one lump sum on paypal or not? says both on page 1
Groupie
Groupie

Quote DSutherland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Feb-2013 at 20:29
If you want to do the lump sum PayPal method, I will send a PayPal invoice to you through my business account and then once I receive the money from everyone who will be partaking in the lump sum I will go directly to the bank and send Oliver a money order.
If you want the flash kit sent to you Oliver will send you a PayPal invoice for the refundable $500 deposit.

I'm still waiting to hear back from Oliver about the shipping fee whether or not we include that in the lump sum or pay for the shipping ourselves, I emailed him this morning about that. I would imagine we just buy a package with return shipping already paid for, that way he just has to call Fedex or UPS or whatever, they come and pick it up and send it back to you.
02passatw8 View Drop Down
Super Poster
Super Poster

Quote 02passatw8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Feb-2013 at 21:03
Ok I would be in for the paypal method. As far as the flash method is anyone in this buy close to Seattle?
Groupie
Groupie

Quote DSutherland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Feb-2013 at 21:13
I'm up in Vancouver but it's still a bit of a drive.
srdavis872 View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Quote srdavis872 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Feb-2013 at 01:40
I'm excited to see how quickly this has moved! Hopefully everything continues to go smoothly and we'll have some more W8s pushing the 300hp mark
Groupie
Groupie

Quote DSutherland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Feb-2013 at 02:05
Okay so I just heard back from Oliver regarding return shipping and it goes as follows.

"US$ 6.00 for USPS priority, US$ 21.00 for USPS Express, would have to be added to the US$ 150.00 or US$ 125.00."

That's fairly self explanatory. You can ship it to him however you like but in order to get it back you can add to your total either $6.00 or $21.00 depending on how quickly you'd like it back.
Groupie
Groupie

Quote DSutherland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Feb-2013 at 20:57
A question came in through VWVortex that I couldn't answer. I emailed Oliver but perhaps someone here could chime in.

This was the question:

"Is it just a basic tune or will he tune it for upgraded exhaust and what not?"

It's a good question for me as well because it's high on my list to upgrade the exhaust and air intake in the very near future.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>