The W8 forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Traders Corner > Group Buys
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed: *inactive* W8 Speedtuning Chip Group Buy ROUND 3
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Shoutbox  Your message
You must log in to shout!

*inactive* W8 Speedtuning Chip Group Buy ROUND 3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
  Quote DSutherland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: *inactive* W8 Speedtuning Chip Group Buy ROUND 3
    Posted: 07-Feb-2013 at 21:09
Okay Oliver replied quite quickly. Here's his reply:

"Hi Darren,

If you tell me which model exactly I can tell you if we have a St2 available. In general if the guys have special requests, like 2nd O2 sensor kill for example and we do not have it, its about US$ 75.00 extra, but if we do have a St2 available they can have it.

Best regards,
Oliver"

Sounds reasonable to me.
srdavis872 View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Quote srdavis872 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Feb-2013 at 05:07
Are we really just hung up on needing one person? We got 9 so quickly, I would imagine it wouldn't take long for the 10th.
DSutherland View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote DSutherland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Feb-2013 at 05:20
I know right? I've got two others that are beating around the bush right now - I'll keep you guys posted if they commit. I don't think that guy on PW really helped the cause, he obviously didn't do much research before commenting.
Admin
Admin

Quote srdavis872 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Feb-2013 at 05:47
No he didn't. He even PMd me because I also had it posted in the B5 section, and he took it down because it "wasn't the right place for a group buy" (then said if it were a post just to make people aware of a group buy, it would be acceptable....) but anyways, for whatever reason he doesn't like it being there.
Admin
Admin

Quote srdavis872 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Feb-2013 at 03:12
I felt like we had such good momentum, and now we're at a stand still. :(
Groupie
Groupie

Quote DSutherland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Feb-2013 at 23:07
We are at least 1 closer to our goal. I'll bump the threads to see if we can get some more action as well as follow up with the interested but not committed ones on the list.
tpederson View Drop Down

Quote tpederson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Feb-2013 at 19:38
I want in, and I would love to use PayPal.
Admin
Admin

Quote srdavis872 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Feb-2013 at 04:10
mk3vr6dj is a friend of mine, I talked with Oliver and he said we can get the flash tuner sent to us and we'll both tune our cars one after the other, instead of getting it and sending it back then getting it again, just letting you know in case you need to know.
Admin
Admin

Quote srdavis872 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Feb-2013 at 04:08
We still waiting I take it?
Groupie
Groupie

Quote DSutherland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Feb-2013 at 19:43
Sorry for the delay and keep you all holding your breath, I was out of town this weekend.

Everyone replied over the weekend and we are good to go! For those that aren't doing the group payment you can start making your arrangements. For those that are doing the group payment I will send out the PayPal invoices this evening after work.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>