The W8 forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Problems, Tips and Tricks About the W8 > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Shoutbox  Your message
You must log in to shout!

Forum LockedDude you got to check this out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Super Poster
Super Poster

Online Status: Offline
  Quote R32Viper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dude you got to check this out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted: 16-May-2007 at 20:36
OMG Audi is going and going with more design and better cars. Would you think we will beat the BMWs soon?

Check this Audi TT out I want those kind of lights for my W8 not the same lights of course the blue line lights on the bottom but on a W8 head light. We need to find a company who would do them for the passats omg dude our car would look awesome with this lights.

Check this link is for the Audi TT new design
http://www.fourtitude.com/gallery/gallery2.php?mode=album&album=/Audi/TT-TT%20Roadster/TT%20(a5)/clubsport%20quattro=Design%20Study#

Edited by R32Viper - 17-May-2007 at 02:37
berg33 View Drop Down

Quote berg33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-May-2007 at 13:19
YA dude those lights would look so sick but their are so many new design for that car and the bmw thing i would say no....
R32Viper View Drop Down
Super Poster
Super Poster

Quote R32Viper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-May-2007 at 21:40
You never know lol I have been heard people saying audi the new bmw. Like if they were replacing them lol. I would like that to happen we just need to give them time.
 Post Reply Post Reply