The W8 forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Problems, Tips and Tricks About the W8 > Do It Yourself Guides
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Shoutbox  Your message
You must log in to shout!

Headlight Restoration

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
  Quote swalker13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Headlight Restoration
    Posted: 27-Feb-2014 at 04:22
Hey, so my name is Sean and I just bought my W8 a couple weeks ago. Anyway, the first thing I did was a headlight restoration because my headlight were pretty yellowed. I didnt take any pics of the actual process because I did them before I even knew about this forum. Anyway I bought the 3M Headlight Restoration Kit (the one with no tools/drills needed) and just followed the rules on the box. Here is a before and after pic. I was shocked with how well they came out and thought I'd share with you guys.

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll149/swalker1313/photo1-1.jpg

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll149/swalker1313/photo2.jpg
Superman View Drop Down

Quote Superman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Feb-2014 at 05:22
That looks great! I did the ones on my GMC and they turned out good but I used the drill powered kind.
swalker13 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote swalker13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Feb-2014 at 05:33
Thanks Superman! They only took me like an hour and a half. Probably would have been quicker with the drill powered kind but they came out great!
Superman View Drop Down

Quote Superman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Feb-2014 at 06:08
Your arm must be younger than mine.

(James)
 Post Reply Post Reply