You must log in to shout!

Finland

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
  Quote ben Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Finland
    Posted: 29-Dec-2007 at 12:16
Hi everybody,

I'm a W8 owner from Finland. My beauty is 2002 Variant and it has been working like a dream for 190000 kilometers (~120000 miles, right?) for now. The maintenance has been quite cheap so far and the only problems I have faced have been minor ones: the motor of the rear window sweeper died a year ago (new motor cost 130 euros, changed it myself) and another problem was the broken GPS antenna & radio (the radio was fixed by Blaupunkt's service and the antenna was replaced). That's it! Nothing more to complain!

Gotta say the W8 is the best car I have ever driven, it's really been worth every penny. The sound of the engine always puts me in a good mood... purrs like a kitten when idle and roars like a lion other times... it was love at first sight... ahh!

It was nice to find this site and see there are other enthusiastic W8 owners who want to share knowledge & experiences as well :) Cool site & good work whoever administrates this place!! :)

++Ben   
Harmalankolli View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Harmalankolli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jan-2014 at 18:36
Hi Ben

Also from Finland, i have a sedan 2001. Just renewed my brakes and auxiliary nelt with tensioner and rollers. Of course other maintenance also has been done. Driven 237 000km.
 Post Reply Post Reply