The W8 forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Problems, Tips and Tricks About the W8 > Best of the Rest
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Shoutbox  Your message
You must log in to shout!

H2O international

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Super Poster
Super Poster

Online Status: Offline
  Quote rustybronco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: H2O international
    Posted: 07-Jul-2008 at 16:47
Is anyone going to or considering going to H2O International in Ocean City, MD? The show part of things is Sept. 28th.

http://h2ointernational.com/

Nadya(my girlfriend) lives near DC so we are gonna head over Saturday and come back Sunday night. I don't know yet if I'll take the W8 - it'd be around 1300 miles round trip - doable but a little on the high end for a weekend (i usually fly to DC).

Given we are spread around the globe I know not many will be going, hehe, but figured it's worth asking!

I'm excited though, never be to a car show this big before.
doubleu8 View Drop Down

Quote doubleu8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jul-2008 at 16:10
as long as i dont have my motor pulled 5 days before the show like last year, I will be there FOR SHO.
Josh
02passatw8 View Drop Down
Super Poster
Super Poster

Quote 02passatw8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jul-2008 at 22:31
I would like to go if some other members here want to also bring there W8's
rustybronco View Drop Down
Super Poster
Super Poster

Quote rustybronco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jul-2008 at 20:50
Alright, I'm taking the W8.

You guys interested in trying to set up "club parking"? Unlesss you're parking w/ a local club or anything? It would be cool to have a bunch of W8's parked together.

Anyone else out there going?

Edited by rustybronco - 30-Jul-2008 at 02:55
MikestroW8 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote MikestroW8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jul-2008 at 22:25
It's a maybe from me. I'm leaning towards heading down though

Edited by MikestroW8 - 30-Jul-2008 at 04:25
2003 Black Tip W8 Sedan
MikestroW8 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote MikestroW8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Aug-2008 at 13:13
Do we have to register for this?
2003 Black Tip W8 Sedan
Super Poster
Super Poster

Quote rustybronco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Aug-2008 at 14:15
General admission can be purchased at the gate.

To show a car or to set up club parking it must be set up ahead of time. If you do club parking your car will not be judged.

Club parking is a little complicated - all cars have to be registered at the same time and all receipts are sent to one person.
If we want to do this I'm willing to register our group and send everyone their registration dash receipt. Everyone could either pay me back at the show or via paypal once they get their receipt.

I'm not planning to show mine so I'll either do the group thing or just get tickets at the gate.

Edited by rustybronco - 19-Aug-2008 at 20:16
Super Poster
Super Poster

Quote rustybronco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Sep-2008 at 15:36
Er... I'm lame. Looks like I won't be going after all. Small chance we might go at the last minute...
JimmyPringles View Drop Down

Quote JimmyPringles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Sep-2008 at 17:19
I am 99% sure I am going, however it may just be for Sundays show. By the time Im done with my car, I'll be lucky to have enough $$$ for gas & tolls.

Plus its way too late for me to get any rooms to sleep in...unless I just sleep in the back of the w8gon.
Super Poster
Super Poster

Quote rustybronco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Sep-2008 at 18:36
Originally posted by JimmyPringles

Plus its way too late for me to get any rooms to sleep in...unless I just sleep in the back of the w8gon.

Bummer, I just canceled a room!
 Post Reply Post Reply