The W8 forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Problems, Tips and Tricks About the W8 > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Shoutbox  Your message
You must log in to shout!

Aftermarket Rims

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
  Quote sledgeharvy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aftermarket Rims
    Posted: 06-Jan-2007 at 15:42
Does anyone have any rims they want to get.. or are interested on their car.. or whatever... well.. I found some that I think would look amazing but don't know what they're called.. can anyone help me...

I saw this Audi A8 on ebay, and my jaw dropped when I saw the rims.. well.. not that the rest of car isn't gorgeous.. but anyhow.. if anyone can clue me in that'll be great!!.. Thanks in advance...
yoshie1 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote yoshie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Jan-2007 at 15:50
Those look amazing...you guys have any clue what offset the w8 is?
2003 W8 Sedan
Alpine HU, Adire Sub, Cadence Amp
B5crazy View Drop Down
Super Poster
Super Poster

Quote B5crazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Jan-2007 at 22:10
IMHO, the offset doesn't really matter as much as whether the inside of the rims clear the calipers or not. It will vary from wheel to wheel with the same offsets.
2004 W8 Variant 6MT Pacific Blue/Grey
1992 Cabriolet
2012 Golf R 4dr CW

http://mysite.verizon.net/b5crazy/
EUROaddiction View Drop Down

Quote EUROaddiction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jan-2007 at 03:24
not my cup of tea, but those look fantastic! the black and chrome on both the car and the wheels is beautiful! might look better with a little less wheel(smaller dia. and a bit less "spoke")
new kid on the block
SirRangeALot View Drop Down

Quote SirRangeALot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jan-2007 at 10:25
Wow...someone wants to get pimp-slapped.

Get a wagon. Bitches love wagons.
EUROaddiction View Drop Down

Quote EUROaddiction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jan-2007 at 22:31
Originally posted by SirRangeALot

Wow...someone wants to get pimp-slapped.

[IMG]smileys/smiley2.gif" align="middle" />

wouldn't be the first time
new kid on the block
SirRangeALot View Drop Down

Quote SirRangeALot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Jan-2007 at 00:46
Originally posted by EUROaddiction

wouldn't be the first time

Get a wagon. Bitches love wagons.
sledgeharvy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote sledgeharvy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Jan-2007 at 20:54
Hey Guys.. I just found out what rims they are... they are called the Arelli Geneva... unfortunately they only come in 20's or above... so they won't fit well.. they can fit if you do some modifications.. but as far as just inching up.. that won't work... so if you were going to go with bigger rims... what size would you go with??.. I was thinking 17's for the comfort and ride.. but then again I think 18's would look awesome too.. but there would definitely be so lost ride comfort.. not to mention surface noise... I guess 17's would be the better choice huh... well... I would still like to hear you alls opinion on the matter...
yoshie1 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote yoshie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Jan-2007 at 21:52
I am looking very hard for some nice 19s...I read somewhere that I should still be fine if I do the bilstein/H&r upgrade.
2003 W8 Sedan
Alpine HU, Adire Sub, Cadence Amp
sledgeharvy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote sledgeharvy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jan-2007 at 19:23
What style are you looking for??.. Because I just found a website that has real nice prices!!.. www.performanceplustire.com/
I would check there.. they personally I like the Forte Miami F15 18"s.. I have a black W8 as you can see in my signature.. and think that black with brushed metal look would look awesome!!.. In my opinion... to each his own.. but anyhow.. as I was saying check there they have package deals so you can also choose what tires you want ... for the 18" Forte's and tires I can pick that up starting at $828.00 !! That's under a $1,000.00 .. so to me that's pretty good... well.. anyhow.. once again.. just throwing out an option to you... they have 19's too...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>